“FES BALTIC”, UAB by no means sells or transmits your Personal Data to any third party without your express permission. No third party can offer you goods or services via “FES BALTIC”, UAB electronic systems.
“FES BALTIC”, UAB Will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If “FES BALTIC”, UAB would use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you should always agree with it and have an option to cancel it.
“FES BALTIC”, UAB follows these basic principles of personal data processing:
- Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
- Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly;
- Personal data is processed lawfully;
- All information about processed personal data is confidential.
Managing and protecting your personal data “FES BALTIC”, UAB implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Process your queries;
- For direct marketing purposes – by getting agreement only by giving the opportunity to refuse and cancel;
- Cookies are used for this purpuse (if used): only to analize statistics.
By allowing to manage your personal data, you are entitled to:
- Require correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of your personal data when data is processed without complying with this and other laws;
- Disagree with the processing of his personal data;
- “FES BALTIC”, UAB, upon receipt of your application for the processing of personal data, will provide you with a response within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of your personal data submitted by e-mail are considered. Mailed to email@example.com;
- “FES BALTIC”, UAB Members / Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information related to their payment history and the information they provide. Such requests will be processed within 30 days. From e-mail receipt mail by firstname.lastname@example.org.
The date of the last update of this document is 2019-03-26.
The list of the cookies we use:
|Name of the cookie||Cookie objective||Provider||Expiration of the cookie||Data used|
|CookieConsent||necessary||–||1 year||Data about user’s cookie consent|
|_ga||analytical||2 years||anonymous analytical data about visitor’s behaviour|
|_gat_gtag_UA_121469483_1||analytical||1 minute||anonymous analytical data visitor’s behaviour|
|_gid||analytical||24 hours||anonymous analytical data visitor’s behaviour|
|GPS||analytical||YouTube||30 min||Registers an unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location|
|YSC||analytical||YouTube||session||Registers an unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen|
|collect||analytical||YouTube||session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels|
|PREF||preferential||YouTube||1 year||The cookie will rack user preferences and serve up related content or adverts within embedded YouTube videos.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||analytical||YouTube||6 months||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos|